Two Face OO9189 05 Steel/Dark Grey
Free delivery and returns
Authentically rooted in surf and skate culture, we went double-barrel with frame materials to create Twoface™, a rare look that pairs lightweight yet durable O Matter® with lower rims of aluminium. It sets you apart from the common crowd with clean lines that keep the look original, and with High Definition Optics® (HDO®), unbeatable clarity and proven protection go along for the ride. Oakley Twoface™ doubles up on comfort and style while bringing you visionary technology worthy of its metal icons.
Pairing O Matter® with aluminium was a radical notion but that's what it takes to sidestep trends. The look is just plain smooth, and the optics are razor sharp. Oakley Plutonite® lens material makes it possible, along with innovations like XYZ Optics® to maintain clarity all the way to the lens periphery where conventional lenses distort vision. Plutonite® filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB and UVC and with impact resistance that meets ANSI Z80.3 standards, Twoface™ is ready for any life with impact.
Forget about ordinary frames that hook your ears. Oakley have got comfort covered with a Three-Point Fit that eliminates uneven pressure points while keeping the lenses precisely aligned so they can do their HDO® magic with stunning clarity.
All frame colour options are matched with lens tints that give you a great look, but Oakley's lens hues aren't just about style. They turn light rays into their plaything by balancing transmission to optimise vision. Be sure to check out the designs made with HDPolarised lenses that filter out glare without hobbling your vision with haze and distortion like conventional polarised lenses.
- Precision formed aluminium lower orbital and O Matter® upper
- Designed and engineered for medium faces
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Metal icon accents
- HD Polarised - Minimised glare via technology that produces the best polarised lenses on the planet (optional)
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Optimised peripheral vision of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- 12 month warranty
- Brand case & cloth included
- Brand authenticity guaranteed