Holbrook OO9102 52 Matte Black/Ice Iridium Polarised
Free delivery and returns
Holbrook™ is a timeless classic that echoes the screen heroes from the 1940, 50s and 60s, the icons who inspired youth with their own brand of defiance. The name 'Holbrook' came from a small town found along historic Route 66 in Arizona that sits on the outskirts of the painted desert and the petrified forest. It's a classic western badland that epitomises a spirit of exploration and adventure found in those traveling along Highway 66 in the 50s and 60s.
Metal bolts and icons highlight the stress-resistant O Matter® frame, a comfortably lightweight design with pure Plutonite® lenses that filter out every ray of UV. Optical precision and impact resistance meet ANSI Z87.1 standards to give you superior clarity and protection. Multiple lens/frame combinations are available. Choose one with Oakley HDPolarised lenses for filtering that cuts more than 99% of reflected glare. The versions that come with Iridium® lens coating reduce even more glare while balancing light transmission. Oakley Authentic Prescription lenses are available with a full range of options.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal bolt accents in front frame
- Metal icon accents
- Optimised peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses (+2.00 to -4.00 combined power)
- 12 month warranty
- Brand case & cloth included
- Brand authenticity guaranteed