Crosshair OO4060 03 Matte Black
Free delivery and returns
This flashback flows with fluid contours that put a fresh spin on a classic teardrop shape. Sculptural detailing lays down distinction in a durable frame of lightweight C-5 alloy, and Crosshair® carries Unobtainium® components to keep a grip on comfort. This is how yesteryear hits the forefront of style, and the vintage flavour it seasoned with premium optical technologies.
Metal frames with teardrop lenses are time-honoured designs. When Oakley created Crosshair, they respected the classics but added more than a few modern innovations in performance, comfort and protection. They started off with C-5, an alloy of five metal compounds that team up to optimise durability while minimising weight. Then they let their artists cut loose. The result is contemporary detailing that sets this frame apart while paying homage to iconic style.
A raked-back contour of 8.75 base lens curvature opens your peripheral view. With the patented innovations of High Definition Optics®. that view is razor sharp - all the way across the lens contour. You can get optional Iridium® lens coatings that balance light transmission, and even the premium HD Polarised lenses are available for Crosshair. Oakley makes them with a process that achieves the world's best polarised optics, and a look this original deserves no less.
- Durability and all-day comfort of ultra lightweight C-5 alloy
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Patented Unobtainium ear socks and new air filled silicone nose pads
- Metal icon accents
- Polarised lens options. Minimised glare via technology that produces the best polarised lenses on the planet (optional)
- Optimised peripheral vision and side protection against sun, wind and impact via 8.75 base lens curvature
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of all UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and balanced light transmission of optional Iridium lens coatings
- Meets optical and impact requirements based on ANSI Z80.3 standards
- 12 month warranty
- Brand case & cloth included
- Brand authenticity guaranteed