Batwolf OO9101 07 Clear/Ice Iridium
Free delivery and returns
It's not about being big or bold. Oakley Batwolf™ sunglasses are about original style, and it's a clean look of authenticity that makes the statement. A single continuous lens sweeps across a comfortably lightweight O Matter® frame.
The icons are interchangeable and two sets are included. They stay secure with hidden latches until you're ready to swap them out with a new colour. It's fast and easy, and lets you change you look in seconds. Oakley also designed Batwolf™ with dual cam hinges that blend smoothly into the sculpture. This unique sunglass has a Three-Point Fit that keeps the optics in precise alignment, and Oakley designed the frame to fit comfortably on medium to large faces.
With all that coverage and curvature, you'll have added protection. Batwolf™ meets the uncompromising standards of ANSI Z87.1 for high-velocity and high-mass impact resistance, and the Plutonite® lens blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. Clarity is key, and single-lens Oakley designs like this take advantage of Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry to keep your vision sharp at all angles of view.
Drawing on designs inspired by artists, charities, sports and the athletes who play them, Oakley Special Edition sunglasses combine the world's finest optics with some of Oakley's favourite causes. From Infinite Hero to the official eyewear of Major League Baseball®, Oakley Special Edition sunglasses help you wear your heart on your face.
- Interchangeable Square 'O' Icons
- Comfortable fit on medium to large faces via extended wrapped frame geometry
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual action CAM
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Oakley HDPolarised - Minimised glare via technology that produces the best polarised lenses on the planet with greater than 99% polarised efficiency
- Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Additional pair of interchangeable Square 'O' Icons included
- 12 month warranty
- Brand case & cloth included
- Brand authenticity guaranteed